Thursday 14 November 2013

Long (unproductive) Week


It's been a bit of a long and frustrating week, and i can't believe how quickly it's gone by.  I think it's partially because I've been quite under the weather this week, ended up staying in bed all of Wednesday to try and get well enough to last through the rest of of the week/weekend. Today however was productive in one way or another, though I may not have gotten a lot done I now know what I need to do in order to keep moving forward and be ready for the fitting on the 28th. 
Been playing with shapes for the top coat collar and I think it's finally on the right track




 

Really glad I got in some time with Naomi today to finally clarify some thing so that I can really move forward, now it's just getting from point a to point b.

No comments:

Post a Comment